Villa L’espoir – Fabulous panorama sea view!
Villa L’espoir – Open from 9th July 2018, A brand new luxury PANORAMIC view villa in tranquil northern Bali. It is located within stunning surroundings, overlooking green vineyards and rice fields and you will view the Bali Sea as horizon! WOW! Every minute!
This villa is an unique modern design house with luxury finishing, remarkably decoration and exclusive attractions like a lounge corner and a bath on the rooftop!
It’s perfect for family, friends, honeymoon and other people in love. If you want your holiday to be “The Holiday” where you always had dreaming off, this is the place to be!
You will surely enjoy the elegance, serenity and peace of this place of 1500 sqm. An impressive infinitive pool which is the perfect for refreshing and relaxing the whole day, enjoying the wide view. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful panorama scenery of the Umeanyar village and in distance local fishermen’s boats on the shimmering water of the Bali Sea. You can watch this fairy tail whole day… or night… Enjoy the tranquil water under the moonlight and stars. Yes, you can use your own private swimming pool day and night!
The little pathway towards the villa is already catching the eyes. At the moment you enter the villa, you will begin to feel the peaceful atmosphere and immediately relaxed. Especially the first time you enter the villa you will encounter a WOW moment. You will be overwhelmed by the incredible view!
From every window, from every corner you will have a breathtaking panorama overlooking vineyards and rice fields, the calm blue ocean and the mind-blowing mountains! Combined with a gentle sea breeze gives you a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
Villa Léspoir has 3 bedrooms with king size beds. It can host 6 guests easily but 7-8 guest is also possible if some one (or two) sleeps on the luxury sofa bed in the TV room. This TV room is ideal for kids!
The spacious covered terrace and an 3 meter long solid teak wood table with 8 chairs give space to all of your party. The villa is equipped with a modern open design kitchen which our staff will use to cook you all kind of delicious food whatever you request. Ofcourse you can ask our staff to learn their Balinese cooking! Outside you’ll find a big outdoor BBQ rack, where you can enjoy the fresh seafood or steaks.
To have the full enjoyment of the beautiful surroundings, step into the big stone bathtub on the rooftop! Feel to be nicely pampered by the warm water while you enjoy the stunning sunrise and sunset.
Although the villa is located in the quiet north Bali, it is equipped with very stable high speed Wifi (Fiber) covering the whole property and provide international channels in the TV room. Also you will find in the TV room an Yamaha Soundbar and a movie station. And we also provide the BOSE Minilink which you can use to enjoy the nice music wherever you like within the villa.
From the villa it is only 10 minutes walk through between charming green vineyards and rice fields to the beach and catch the local fisherman’s boat for the Dolphin Watching Tour in the early morning, no expensive travel guide booking needed. Ask the staff or villa manager and they can arrange everything!
Dolphin watching tours at Lovina Beach remain one of the main nature attractions of this quiet and laid back coastal town in North Bali. What this black sand beach lacks in features when compared to the beaches around the island’s south, it makes up for with its frequent sightings of dolphin pods that favour these calm waters. Back in the days, every sunrise, local fishermen in traditional outriggers set out for their daily catches in the bay, and so did the dolphins.
This unique kinship between humans and dolphins developed over time – hunting pods led local fishermen to where schools of sardines and mackerels, and likewise, dolphins joined in for a frenzy following the cast nets. Occasionally, the cetaceans would breach the surface to check out on the action above. Fishermen now regularly take visitors for a dolphin watching ride to see their aquatic friends from.
Below some information of the services we offer:
1. If you stay 7 nights and more, we offer you a complimentary dinner on arrival day and breakfast next day as welcome for free! Fried rice with fried egg, chicken satay, mix vegetable and fruit for dinner. Toast, egg, fresh fruit or juice for breakfast. So you can relax after a long trip to paradise!
2. It’s a villa with full service. The villa manager will greet you in the villa as our guest, and take care of the request or handle emergency during your stay.
Your personal villa staff will be available to assist or arrange tours, travel, transportation, babysitting, massages and spas and to generally give advice and information to ensure that you have a truly memorable carefree holiday experience in this beautiful tropical villa with extremely friendly and hospitable staff!
3. You will have the service of the staff during 8 hours a day, usually the housekeeper come in the morning for 5 hours and around dinner time for 3 hours. But of course, those times are flexible to guest’s preference. There is also gardener and security work full time in our villa. Security will work from 18:00 – 6:00 everyday, it means even you arrive at mid night, we will have people to help you check in and can answer some questions when necessary.
4. The housekeeper could prepare delicious Indonesian and some Western meals for you upon request. This cooking service is included, you can discuss with the housekeeper your prefered menu ( best to do a day before) and pay for the food/materials that you request; We encourage the guest to buy the groceries by themselves, visiting the local market and shops. Of course the staff can also buy the groceries for you upon your request;
5. We can arrange airport pick up and return service, in an air con car with an English speaking driver. Sightseeing tours or taxi-services can be arranged also.
The drive to the villa from the airport (or your hotel in the south of Bali) will take around 3-4 hours (from Ubud around 2-2.5 hours) . The car ride takes you through the mountains, beautiful nature and small authentic villages. It’s a very nice drive and of course you can stop everywhere to take photos, stretch your legs or grab a bite or drink. You will notice that the traffic is very busy in southern Bali but once you are over the mountains the traffic is much quieter and there is a tranquil atmosphere;
6. To go around, another alternative is to rent scooter, it’s about Rp 80.000 (€5) a day, and the scooter can be delivered and pick up at our villa;
7. There are a handful restaurants in Umeanyar village and can easily be reached on foot. A couple of restaurants provide delivery service. Or you can also enjoy the pick up and drop service from selective restaurants from Lovina which is about 15 mins drive eastwards;
8. In Seririt you will find a good supermarket and a local food market. Seririt is about 3.5km away from Umeanyar. If you are interested in local food, it’s recommended to visit the local food market in Seririt in the morning to buy the food over there. it’s more fresh and cheaper too. And there is also an international supermarket in Lovina, it provide big variety of western style food, like cheese, sausage, bacon/ham, yogurt, beef steak, fresh seafood and so on;
9. After booking we send you a mail with all the details of the villa but we send you also a brochure with a lott of attractions and hotspots in the regio. All famous waterfalls, Monkey temples, Three Top Park, Krisna Waterpark, Menjangan Nature Park,…. they are waiting for you to visit!
10. If you in for snorkeling or scuba diving, north Bali is a very good place as it’s close to one of the best diving spot in Bali, Menjangan island Marine Park. Our villa manager or staff can arrange your adventure.
Included in price:
• 10% government tax;
• tourist tax;
• free first dinner and first breakfast tour (for booking 7 nights and more);
• fast speed WIFI;
• welcome drink;
• gas, water, electricity;
• use of bath towels, pool towels, bed linen, soap, shampoo, shower-gel;
• use of hair dryers and safe deposit box;
• for babies we have a baby cot and a high chair.
On-request at additional cost we can organize for you:
• Car with driver;
• Motorbike (scooter) ;
• Pedicure, Manicure;
• Daytrips like snorkelling, diving, dolphin tours;
• Baby sitter.
Your personal villa staff will be available to assist with tours /travel /transportation/to arrange babysitting, massages and spas and to generally give advice and information to ensure that you have a truly memorable holiday experience.