Villa Aina Lokahi – With a fantastic view!
This very luxurious modern design villa is located in the spiritual area of Umeanyar, North Bali, with a breath-taking view over the rice paddies, Bali sea and mountains. You might just find that leaving the villa is challenging, as the incredible view, manicured lawn, big 2100 sqm garden, breezy terrace, 16-meter infinity pool and the living room decked out in soft sofas, a solid wood table, antiques and colorful artworks leave you wanting for nothing make this a truly luxurious home away from home.
Villa Aina Lokahi:
Villa Aina Lokahi is a white modern holiday design villa and is surrounded by a tropical garden of 2100 sqm and located in the authentic North of Bali. Beautifully furnished atmosphere of luxury, delicate and tasteful interior design make guests want to come back over and over again. This is an ideal place for the most relax (family- or friends-) holiday. The property has manicured lawns, a breezy terrace and a 16-meter infinity pool and on the sun terrace there are 6 luxury sunbeds and a 3 large umbrellas. With his 3 bedrooms the villa can accommodate 6 persons and the master bedroom has large folding doors to the outside terrace.
All bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms and air-con!
- Two bedrooms with King size bed (2×1,8m) with linen
- One bedroom with 2 single beds with linen
- Walk-in wardrobe
- En-suite bathroom with standing rain shower, the master bedroom also has a large stone bathtub
- Bath towels, pool towels, hair-dryer, soap and toilet paper
- Safe box in all bedrooms
- European style powers sockets
- Each bedroom can be locked with its own set of keys.
There is also a large open kitchen with all the luxury amenities such as an American fridge and big oven.
- American Fridge
- Gas stove
- Juice maker
- Nespresso Coffee maker
- Kitchen utensils and all tableware included
- Free first gallon of drinking water provided
There is a large covered terrace with a comfortable lounge area and a large wooden table with 6 designer chairs awaiting for the guests.
The huge living room has:
- Two big sofa’s
- LCD screen
- Satellite TV (channels in various languages)
Included in price:
- Free welcome dinner on day of arrival
- Free breakfast after arrival date
- Welcome package with drinks and fruit
- Full service of our staff, 6 days per week• 10% government tax
- Tourist tax
- Free Wi-Fi fiber-internet (20mb)
- Gas, water, electricity (fair use)
- Use of bath towels, pool towels, bed linen, soap, shampoo, shower-gel
- Use of hair dryers, safe deposit box
- Universal adapters
- Free car parking
- For babies we can provide a portable travel cot and high chair
We offer all our guests a free welcome dinner on day of arrival and free breakfast next morning!
On-request at additional cost we can organize for you:
- Airport transfers in luxurious cars with driver
- Private car with driver for day tours or taxi services
- Motorbike (scooter)
- Laundry and ironing
- Massage, Pedicure, Manicure
- Day trips like snorkeling, diving, dolphin tours and visiting the hot spots of Bali
- Babysitter /nanny
The villa is totally private, as a guest you have access to everything this luxury villa has to offer.
The staff of Villa Aina Lokahi
The warm, Balinese hospitality provided by the staff is one of the villa’s greatest assets. The staff consists of a private security guard, a gardener/poolman, a driver and two lady-housekeepers who can also prepare meals for you. There is a menu in the villa where you can choose many delicious dishes.
The best way to get around on Bali is with your own transport, whether you drive your selves, hire a driver, a moped or ride a bike. This gives you the flexibility to explore and allows you to reach many places that are otherwise inaccessible.
Public transport is cheap but can be cause for very long journeys if you’re not sticking to a major route. In addition, some places are just impossible to reach.
We can arrange the transport from the airport (or from another place on Bali) to Villa Aina Lokahi for you. Our private English speaking driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall (or lobby) to bring you comfortable and safe with a private air-co car to the villa. The transportation costs RP 650.000 for a car 4/5 people or RP 850.000 for a big car (suitable for 8-9 people). Transfer is not included in the rental rate.
For sightseeing tours you can use also our private driver. Most of our guests do. Arrangements can be made via our staff of the villa or via our help-desk. The driver speak very good English and is also a good guide, He knows the nicest places and hot-spots to visit in Bali! The use of a private car with driver is only RP 650.000 per day (4-5 persons) and RP 850.000 for a big car (10 persons) including the aircon car, petrol and the private driver/guide. There is also the possibility to rent motorbikes/scooters for RP 60.000 – RP 80.000 per day, including insurance. This can be easily arranged by the staff.
Villa Aina Lokahi is ideally situated for visiting the fascinating north of Bali, with the famous Dolphins and Rice fields, Twin Lakes and numbers of beautiful waterfalls. This fantastic villa is also the perfect starting-off point for visiting the fabulous temple sites or for diving and snorkeling at the nature sea-park Menjangan Island.
Your personal help desk and staff will be available to assist with tours /travel /transportation/to arrange babysitting, massages and spas and to generally give advice and information to ensure that you have a truly memorable holiday experience.
Must do activities:
- Hike the extensive route and rainforests around the village of Mayong
- Dolphin watching in the Bali Sea
- Snorkelling or diving in the nature park Menjangan Island
- Swimming and exploring the many waterfalls like Sekumpul
- Visit the historically rich former capital Singaraja
- Bathe in the hot water springs of Banjar
- Visit the Buddhist temple in Banjar
- Do the twin lakes trekking
- Zip line and experience climbing at the Botanical Gardens in Bedugul
- Enjoy dining, shopping and activities in Lovina
- Enjoy Krisna adventure park, parasailing, jet ski, ATV, climbing and more
- Visit a local market
- A motorbike ride through the beautiful nature of north Bali
- Explore the Crater lakes Bedugul area
- Visit Batukaru, the second highest volcano in Bali
- Visit the Ulun Danu Beratan temple
- Take a romantic dinner at Spice Beach Club
- Enjoy a massage at the villa
- Take a dip in your own private pool
Travel tips and ‘Things to Know Before You Go to Bali’ you can find over here.
You will be surprised by this authentic part of Bali and more and more people are discovering the still pristine, unspoiled and authentic north coast!