Villa Marang, Bali – Modern colonial mansion in Canggu!
Villa Marang is a colonial-style villa in the seaside town of Canggu, within walking distance of hotspots Deus Ex Machina and Old Man’s. Just 550 meters from the beach, it is ideally located for the avid surfer or family looking for a quiet vacation. Villa Marang has 6 bedrooms with tempting king-size beds and one bedroom with bunk beds, perfect for children. The large garden, impressive pool and outdoor living spaces are perfect for large groups looking to make vacation memories together. Relax in luxury at Villa Marang.
A delicious and extensive breakfast is included during your stay, while a private villa chef is available on request for lunch and dinner.
Villa Marang, Canggu, Bali:
Villa Marang’s 6 bedrooms are scattered throughout the property. 4 bedrooms are located in the main house of the villa, 1 on the second floor and the remaining 3 on the top floor. Tastefully decorated with Balinese accents, these 4 king-size bedrooms are the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach and exploring Canggu. The white walls and wooden furniture create a comfortable, luxurious home away from home. The other 2 bedrooms are located across the pool in the guest house. A king bedroom and a bunk room are located on opposite sides of the building, both with their own en suites, designed in the same way as the main house. The interconnecting bedrooms are ideal for a family traveling with friends to provide privacy and tranquility.
Each bedroom has its own luxurious en suite bathroom with bathtub and walk-in rain shower. The first-floor en suite bathroom opens onto a miniature garden through elegant sliding glass doors, giving the feeling of an open-air bathroom with the choice of closing the doors if desired. Each bathroom has a touch of greenery from the surrounding tropical gardens. Five of the bedrooms king beds can also be set up as twin singles if desired, ideal for groups and retreats.
This Canggu Villa provides a fun and luxurious stay for both families and groups of friends, sleeping up to 14 guests (2 extra beds are available at an additional cost: €25 per bed). For smaller groups, the property can be rented using fewer bedrooms, maintaining exclusive use of the villa and all amenities. Please let us know if you need fewer bedrooms. If you are travelling with a large group, Villa Marang can be booked together with neighboring Villa Bogor catering for 28 guests in 12 bedrooms.
It meets all requirements for even the most well-traveled guests with a sprawling pool, extensive tropical gardens and the best island living in an open style. At home in trendy Canggu, Villa Marang features a sophisticated design. Equipped with all the conveniences you need for a complete stay with a private gym, media room, game room with billiards and a wonderful team of staff to take care of all your needs. It truly has everything!
Villa Marang offers guests several small nooks and generous relaxation areas to enjoy some peace and quiet while also coming together in comfort. An open living area is beautifully positioned overlooking the pool and is connected to the dining room. In the main pavilion is a relaxing enclosed TV room with a Smart TV, DVD player and Sonos sound system. The ideal space to watch a movie and unwind after a day in the sun and water.
Villa Marang’s dining room has high ceilings and a spectacular rattan-style chandelier. Furnished with a long 14-person dining table near a water garden that adds a quiet soundtrack to the meal. On one side, the kitchen is well equipped for all meals in the villa.
If you are coming with fewer guests and need fewer bedrooms, please let us know so we can adjust the price accordingly!
The 6-bedroom luxury Villa Marang can accommodate up to 14 guests. There are four spacious bedrooms in the main house and there are 2 bedrooms in the guest house. All six air-conditioned bedrooms are furnished with king-size beds, elegant closets, a TV and private bathrooms. One of the 2 bedrooms in the guest house is designed as an ideal family oasis, complete with a king-size bed (which can be set up as two single beds, if needed) and a bunk bed in the loft where two children can sleep. This 2 bedrooms also has a private bathroom, complete with shower, toilet, double sink and bathtub.
Garden & Pool:
Villa Marang has a perfectly maintained tropical garden surrounding the large sparkling pool. An expansive wooden pool deck with loungers and umbrellas. On one side of the pool, a baleen of bamboo stands in the shade waiting for guests to enjoy a cocktail or an afternoon nap.Villa Marang has a perfectly maintained tropical garden surrounding the large sparkling pool. An expansive wooden pool deck with loungers and umbrellas. On one side of the pool, a baleen of bamboo stands in the shade waiting for guests to enjoy a cocktail or an afternoon nap.
Villa Marang is not short of choices for entertainment with a comfortable media room complete with an L-shaped sofa and large Smart TV with a DVD player and kept cool by air conditioning. A game room is located on the first floor in the villa’s main pavilion and houses a pool table, flat-screen TV and sitting area. Kids of all ages will love this space to hang out and have fun! Next to the villas’ media room is a private gym, fully equipped with an exercise bike, treadmill, cross trainer, boxing and weights machines. Perfect for working away the nasi goreng and cocktails!
We offer you a complementary pickup and return from the airport or other hotel in South Bali.
Villa Marang is run by our experienced and professional staff members who are around to make sure you get all you need. The villa manager Wayan is in charge of the overall operation of the villa to ensure the most enjoyable stay. The villa includes housekeeping to tidy up the villa while the butlers are available everyday to assist with serving during meal times. A real chef is available -against grocery surcharge +20%) – to serve you the nicest and tasteful lunch or dinners.
The uniformed security guards are present to ensure that the villa is safe. Our villa is totally private, where you can unwind and relax in total comfort. The villa’s excellent team of staff, led by villa manager Wayan, will cater to your every need and ensure that your stay is nothing short of perfection. The staff is on hand and can arrange dinner reservations, tours, car hire, activities for the kids and in-house villa massages.
Family Friendly features:
- Family Bunk Room
- Pool Fence on Request
- Shallow section in the pool
- Children’s menu
- Baby Cot Complimentary
- High Chair Complimentary
- Car Seat for Airport Transfers
- Baby Bouncer Complimentary
- Stair Gate Complimentary
- Bottle Sterilizer Complimentary
- Toy Basket Complimentary
- Pool Toys Complimentary
We offer you a free transfer with an conditioning car and experienced driver from/to the airport! Just one hour drive!
Step outside and you’ll find yourself surrounded by a plethora of excellent cafés, bars, and restaurants. Villa Marang offers a superb location in Canggu, Bali. The luxurious villa is situated in the popular Batu Bolong area, just 500 metres from Nelayan Beach. This is a fabulous location for surfers and beachgoers. There are also countless great restaurants, bars and cafes within minutes from the villa. Top rated venues like Fat Mermaid and Per Se are within a five-minute walk, while local icons like The Lawn and Deus Ex Machina are a quick drive away. Looking to stay active during your stay? The Canggu Studio and Body Factory are two upscale fitness studios located just down the road from Villa Marang.
If you want to leave the villa you are just a 2 minute scooter drive away from Canggu beach. Here you can surf, dine and just enjoy the beach every day of the week.
Things to do:
- Day Spas. Ladies, the villa is close to some of Canggu’s best-known days spa where you can get your hair and nails done, some waxing, facials and fabulous Bali massages. For the best treatments, head to MYNX, Spring Day Spa on Jl Batu Bolong, Golddust Beauty Lounge and Tonic at Echo Beach.
- Shopping. Canggu has some great little boutiques where you can buy homewares, jewellery, swimwear and clothes. Make your way to Jalan Batu Bolong and start walking around. There are also a couple of local markets where you can buy souvenirs from local vendors – check out Love Anchor markets. For more shopping options, your villa manager can arrange transport to take the group to Seminyak’s Eat Street or the famous Oberoi area, where there are loads of shops and art galleries.
- Beach clubs. Canggu is the beach capital of Bali, and Villa Marangis in the heart of all the action. Make sure you visit famous beach clubs like Old Man’s, The Lawn or La Brisa, where you can watch the sunset while sipping a few cocktails and enjoy some fine dining or chill for the day by the ocean. Other beach clubs nearby worth visiting are Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig, the massive Atlas Beach Fest or the famous Finns in Berawa.
- Cafes & restaurants. The villa is close to too many restaurants and cafes to mention where you can grab a coffee or take the kids out for a meal. Our favourites are Tiga (for excellent Indo and western food at great prices), the popular Crate (perfect for the health-conscious), the super-popular Deus ex Machina, Mason (for the best steaks), Milks and Madu (very family-friendly) and the iconic Revolver (for the best coffee).
- Travelling with kids? Take them to Old Man’s Beach for a surf lesson where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour. Or, to the Finns Recreation Club in Berawa, with waterslides, ten-pin bowling, tennis and an indoor trampoline centre. There are burgers at Pit Stop, The Common or Penny Lane and pizza at Luigis Hot Pizza for dinner, and for dessert, they’ll love the gelato at Al Baccio or Gaya.
- Tourist Stuff. From the villa, you can easily explore other parts of the island. Make sure you visit Tanah Lot Temple (for sunset photos), Ubud’s famous Monkey Forest Temple, Uluwatu Temple, Kuta Beach and Canggu’s popular Batu Bolong area.
When you stay at Villa Marang there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Included in price:
- 15,5% government and service taxes
- Tourist tax
- 10 people
- Airport transfers in luxury airco cars with driver (arriving / departing on the same flight)
- Service of the staff and villa manager
- Butler service (07.00 am – 22.00 pm)
- Fast speed WIFI (100Mbps)
- Free breakfast
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Gas, water, electricity (fair use)
- Use of bath towels, pool towels, bed linen, soap, toiletries
- Use of hairdryers, safe
- For babies we can provide a portable crib and high chair
The villa is completely private and guests have access to all this privacy and luxury that the villa has to offer.
On-request at additional cost we can organize for you:
- Dinner (extra cost: cost of groceries + 20%)
- Lunch (extra cost: cost of groceries + 20%)
- Private car with driver for day trips or cab services
- Laundry and ironing service
- Motorcycle (scooter)
- Day trips such as snorkeling, diving, dolphin tours and visits to Bali’s hotspots
- Babysitter / nanny
If you are with large groups: we can offer you the next door vacation villa. Nice to celebrate your vacation together but you still have your own place! See for yourself on our website the villa below: