Villa Tantri, Bali – Experience the finest!
Experience the best in luxury on an island in tourist hotspot Kuta! Share an unforgettable Bali vacation with up to ten friends or family members in a five-bedroom private pool villa yet only a few minutes’ drive from world-famous beach clubs such as Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Finns and famous restaurants such as Echo or Cocoon Beach Club Restaurant. This villa offers you a sweet escape from the crowd at the end of the evening or night!
We offer all our guests a Western or Asian breakfast for free!
Vacation Villa Tantri, Kuta, Bali:
Located in a quiet area and offers you a peaceful vacation accommodation for your long vacation. Elegant design and beautifully decorated, it is sure to meet your needs for relaxation and cooling off after visiting Bali’s famous hotspots! It is complete with swimming pool, BBQ grill and Jacuzzi. This villa has large bedrooms and a large private kidney-shaped pool where you can cool off with a glass of wine or cocktail. Talk to your loved ones without the noisy sounds, but close by if you want to party or store!
There are a total of 5 spacious bedrooms in Villa Tantri. 3 of them have a king size bed, while the other 2 have twin beds. In total, there is room for 10 people. Each bedroom has a closet, an air conditioner built, a safe, a 32-inch LED TV with a DVD player attached and a bathroom. The bathroom next to the master bedroom is equipped with a Jacuzzi. Each bedroom is also connected to a balcony or terrace that overlooks the beautiful garden.
The living room of Villa Tantri has a large spacious area and is furnished with a combination of old teak wood and modern design. It is also equipped with a 42-inch LED TV with DVD player. Books, maps and information for travel and activities in the area are also provided. The dining area has a decorated wooden dining table and overlooks the backyard. The kitchen is right next to the dining area and has a bar stand. The kitchen is equipped with microwave, refrigerator, stove, oven, cooktop and juicer.
The kidney-shaped pool is located in the front yard. Relax on the sun loungers with parasol. There is also a pavilion and a shelter next to the pool with tables to enjoy the atmosphere outside.
The villa property of 1000 sqm is completely private and guests have access to all this privacy and luxury the villa has to offer.
The staff of Villa Tantri consists of nice and friendly people. As a guest, you have private staff for the villa. There is a private security guard who watches over the villa at night, a gardener/pool man, a freelance driver and a housekeeper who cleans the house and makes a complimentary breakfast for you every day. The staff is humorous and goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable so you will have an unforgettable stay. The private staff works six days a week, 8 hours a day (except security: 7 days).
The service of the staff is included in the rental price of Villa Tantri, as well as the cost of breakfast every day.
After booking, we will send you a welcome letter with all the details of the villa (and other ‘good to know’ information) and an information guide of Bali with more background of the villa, the service of the staff and nice suggestions to do and see in the area. In the villa you will find even more brochures and information.
You will enjoy a carefree vacation in this beautiful tropical villa with extremely friendly and welcoming staff to have the ultimate vacation!
The best way to get around Bali is with your own transportation, whether you drive yourself, hire a driver, take a moped or ride a bicycle. This gives you the flexibility to explore and allows you to reach many places that are otherwise inaccessible. You can also take a cab, Uber or Gojek. This is easy in this part of Bali.
Public transportation is cheap, but can make for very long trips if you don’t stick to a major route. In addition, some places are just impossible to reach.
We can arrange transportation from the airport (or any other place in Bali) to the villa for you. Our private driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall (or lobby) to take you comfortably to the villa in a private air-co car. The transportation costs RP 300,000 for a car 4/5 people or RP 400,000 for a large car (suitable for 8-9 people).
For sightseeing tours, you can also use our private driver. Most of our guests do. Arrangements can be made through our villa staff or through our help desk. The driver speaks very good English and is also a good guide, he knows the most beautiful places and hot-spots to visit in Bali! The use of a private car with driver is only RP 650,000 per day (4-5 people) and RP 850,000 for a large car (6-10 people) including the car, petrol and the private driver/guide. There is also the possibility to rent motorcycles/scooters for RP 60,000 – RP 80,000 per day, including insurance.
The south of Bali is the best part for surfing, shopping, beach bars, good restaurants and enjoy the beach and party life.
The villa is only 15 minutes drive to the famous beach clubs, restaurants and shops. Close-by activities are for instance: the Waterbom, a large waterpark, especially nice when you travel with children. Go shopping at the beach walk or surfing at Kuta beach.
Here a list with some more ideas and activities:
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park or GWK, is a cultural park located in the neighbourhood of Jimbaran and about 40 min. ride from the villa. It is devoted to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who became his companion. Large statue in Asia taller than the Liberty Statue in New York.
- Play a round of golf at nearby New Kuta Golf Course where charming lady caddies will accompany you. Or head over to Tanah Lot (34 km) and the unbelievably scenic, award-winning Nirwana Bali Golf Course. Bordered by ocean and rice fields.
- Go surfing at Kuta Beach, You can rent a board here for the day and also take a surf lesson with one of the many instructors along the beach, although if you prefer something a little easier then you can also rent a body board and catch the waves that way.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience.
- Visit Denpasar’s vibrant markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Visit the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, balanced on the very edge of a narrow rocky cape. The temple is particularly sacred to fishermen, who come here to pray to the sea goddess, Dewi Laut. Legend has it that the temple is actually a ship turned to stone and for sure, the grey volcanic rock, glowing with the radiant colours of the setting sun, will leave you with a lasting and haunting memory of spiritual Bali. The temple is also the setting for nightly Kecak dances, which dramatically choreograph an episode from the Hindu epic, the Ramayana.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid-range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku De Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Visit Bali sea Turtle society, Bali Sea Turtle Society is a turtle hatchery based in Kuta that works to protect turtle eggs and then releases the hatched turtles back into the wild.You can join in the activity and watch as these cute little turtles take their first steps into the great ocean and this takes place after 4 pm from April to October which is turtle hatching season.
Included in price:
- 10% government tax
- Tourist tax
- 4 people
- Daily Western or Asian breakfast
- Fast speed WIFI
- Refreshing Welcome drink
- Gas, water, electricity
- Use of bath towels, pool towels, bed linen, soap, shampoo, shower-gel
- Use of hair dryers and safe ( in every bedroom)
- For babies we can provide a portable crib and high chair
The villa is only 15 minutes drive to the famous beach clubs, restaurants and shops.
On-request at additional cost we can organize for you:
- Airport transfers in luxurious aircon cars with driver
- Private car with driver for day tours or taxi services
- Laundry and ironing
- Motorbike (scooter)
- Massage, Pedicure, Manicure
- Day trips like tours and visiting the hotspots of Bali
- babysitter / nanny
Your personal villa staff will be available to assist with tours /travel /transportation/to arrange babysitting, massages and spas and to generally give advice and information to ensure that you have a truly memorable holiday experience.
We can offer you several nice vacation villas in the neighborhood of Jimbaran! Nice to spend your vacation together but you have your own private place! See for yourself on our website the villas below: